Jumat, 13 April 2012

ADJECTIVE CLAUSE


ADJECTIVE CLAUSE 

Adjective Clause also called relative clause, that is clause (the phrase) used / function as an adjective describing the noun or pronoun condition 

 1.   I thanked the woman
            She helped me
            I thank the woman who helped me


     2. The old lady live next
         I help the old lady
        The old lady whom I help live to me


     3. The house runs wary fast
       It cames from sumbawa
       The horse which comes from sumbawa wary fast


    4. The  man called the police
        His car was stolen
        The man whose car was stolen called the police


   5. The girl is a writer
       He paid to many to the girl
       The girl to whom the paid the money is a writer




1 komentar:

  1. kawan, karena kita sudah mulai memasuki mata kuliah softskill akan lebih baik jika blog ini disisipkan link Universitas Gunadarma yaitu www.gunadarma.ac.id yang merupakan identitas kita sebagai mahasiswa di Universitas Gunadarma juga sebagai salah satu kriteria penilaian mata kuliah soft skill.. terima kasih :)

    BalasHapus